63439members
147473posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Updating information about employee attendance in another table

Hi everyone! I'm trying to build monthly employee attendance with NFC tag. Basically when you "scan" nfc tag with your phone, it open up AT Form for submitting your entry or leave (start in the morning, start of the break, end of the break and end of...

SpelaU_1-1713272485109.png SpelaU_0-1713272359217.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create Bar Chart from Date Fields

Dear AT Community!I'm collecting arrival and departure dates for an event setup period from workers. They can register through a form. In my base now I have two date fields with an arrival and a departure date for each worker. The setup period spans ...

emsone_1-1713266619719.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complicated lookup field's Type causes formula to fail

I have two tables Experiments and Readings.Each experiment is linked to two or more reading records. Each reading has a DateTime field, and some readings such as pH and temperature. The pH and temperature readings are number fields.I want to use the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading a PDF file from an Extension

Hey,I have an extension in Airtable that creates a file for each record within a Table. Is it possible to download each file as a pdf and populate a file field in the same Airtable record? Each file generated by the extension doesn't have a unique UR...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Color records with a single select lookup field

What is the proposed idea/solution?When using a linked record and pulling over a single select field by using a lookup, it would be very useful to be able to color records with it. At the moment, it doesn't give you that option.For example, let's ima...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Number to Plain Text Formula

Hello, I think I need a help of Airtable community even though there is built in AI helper in the formula field. Here is what I am trying to do and have no success for some unknown for me reason. I'm creating an automation that with the click of the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
bedjik by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work. We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient data and maintaining compliance with industry regulatio...

airtable_zoom_bknd.png
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements