1026 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Dlouhy
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Our current base has an EVENTS table listing the many events we produce, with an event date for each event. Another table “KEY DEADLINES/DAY OF SCHEDULE” lists important deadlines and “day of” activities (deliveries, staff shifts, etc.). I am trying to create ONE calendar view that shows the event date/name of event from my events table along with the important deadlines and “day of” activities. How best to accomplish this? Thanks for any suggestions/guidance!

2 Replies 2

Take a look at this discussion — it might serve your needs.

Also, you might be interested in the scheduling framework I recently published that’s designed to help users build automated calendaring systems. It’s available on Airtable Universe, and the original announcement can be found here. I’ve just started working on a version 2.0 that attempts to build in support for the recently announced Gannt Block — but I’m not sure how successful I’m going to be.

Appreciate the link to the detailed discussion! And I will certainly explore the framework that’s available on the AT Universe. Many, many thanks!