5322 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy_Lin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Anyone know what determines the start of the week in Calendar View?
I have some bases where the week starts on Monday and others where it starts on Sunday, but I’m not sure why and I have no idea how to switch between them.

8 Replies 8
Matthew_Dewey
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I would love to know this too.

The starting day for the weeks in calendar view is determined by your browser’s locale. So, for example, if you change your computer’s Language settings to, say, UK English or German, and then restart your browser, weeks will start on Monday instead of Sunday (which is the US default). Hope this helps! :thumbs_up:

Yorgo_Bougas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

😳HUH!!?
Are you for real?
Whose brilliant idea was that!?
So if I travel and switch my Windows to a different locale then all of my Airtable weeks will shift!!?
And if I want - for whatever reason - to change the start of day to Wednesday (suppose that's my "shift") - where exactly do I have to change the locale to?

OMG - someone please tell me this is not true!!!?

DavidPonder
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Not sure if the suggestion applies in every case (?), I'm in Switzerland and my PC locale is set to the same and Switzerland's official Start of the Week day is Monday but 'my' Airtable is deciding to use Sunday 😤 😠 darn annoying.... does anyone else have any other ideas or suggestions of:

- What it (the issue/cause of the problem) could be?

- How to check it?

- Just plain how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any solutions etc 🙂

I have the same problem and have been trying to find a solution to this. Anyone might have an idea how to overcome this problem? I've tried:

1. changing the language of the browser, 
  2. clearing the cache of the browser
  3. opening a Private Page/incognito mode

Many thanks for your help!

mamsebe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Why is this question labeled "Solved"? 

renganyen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Its not solved!

I am very sorry but you give us something that does not work at all. I have all my system in Spanish and the calendar is still starting on Monday.  :thumbs_down: