Solved
Jump to Solution
3298 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Kasra - In reference to this, from the AMA session

One thing I could imagine being potentially useful is a Custom Block that can stream updates to particular records or a particular table, along with the source of those updates - it could provide a useful place to keep an eye on changes to critical records/tables within a base while working in a different part of the base.

I think opening up an API to record revision history in the SDK could be potentially useful for that kind of thing.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

This probably addresses, or comes very close to addressing this use-case.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

This probably addresses, or comes very close to addressing this use-case.

Mingi_Ryu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you for addressing this use case. I think it’ll be very helpful for creating Blocks application for collaboration. Since Airtable already has revision history, the challenge would be in designing Blocks API for revealing these effectively.

As for the created by last modified by fields, is it available via Blocks APIs? Also, is it just the collaborator data or does it also have a timestamp like the revision history.

Thanks!

Hi @Mingi_Ryu :wave: Yes, these are both available via the Blocks SDK. You can review it in the blocks documentation, where there is also last_modified_time that could be of interest.