Centralizing data - Advanced question

Hey everyone, here’s an advanced question:

We have 4 AirTable bases, all of which have their own version of a table called “Sales”. I am currently centralizing the 4 different Sales tables by creating a 5th base which has the other 4 tables synced to it (via sharing the views with no filters). Let’s call this the Central Base.

What we need to do now is to take specific columns for all 4 tables synced to the Central Base, and put them in a new table called “Central Sales”. Here’s an idea of how it would look like:

So the “Client” column on all 4 other Sales tables would feed the “Client” column on the Central Sales table. This is what I don’t know how to do.

Does the requirement make any sense? And if so, how would you do it?

Thank you very much in advance

You can use multi-source syncing to sync multiple views into a single table, but Airtable limits you to only 3 sources per table. (Their enterprise plan allows 20 sources per table.)

It would probably be best to consider a different structure for your bases, such as combining all of your sales into a single base or a single table, and then use different views to filter different sales.

1 Like

Thank you very much!! This is exactly what I needed

This topic was solved and automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.