cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christian_Cook
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello All,

Essentially, is there a way to set the column widths in a view other than clicking and dragging each separate one?
I have to change the width of something like 10 fields across 50 views, and I’d rather not have to click and drag 500 fields individually. Especially since they all should be a standard width.
I’ve looked around online and haven’t found anything - but if you know of a solution, you’d save me a lot of time.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I have clients that would like this ability as well. I would submit this as a feature request to support@airtable.com.

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I have clients that would like this ability as well. I would submit this as a feature request to support@airtable.com.

Thanks so much! It would be a great feature.

apm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can someone please provide a valid link to the solution? The highlighted one is not working and only takes me back to the above email thread without any solution.  Thanks!

There isn't one as far as I can tell apm. The previous posts are requesting it as a feature. 

dejan

You can do it using the API (docs) or Code Extension. I can provide an example if needed, let me know.