Help

Checklist, auto update task list due date not working!

Topic Labels: Automations
991 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aly_Barbre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey there! I am needing some help. I will try to explain this the best way that I can!

I am using airtable to track our real estate transactions, and create tasks with due dates based on contract dates.

I have one table titled “Transaction Tracking” where I input the property address, client info, contract dates, etc. There are also task due dates that are calculated using a formula based on the contract dates. If the contract dates change, the task due date will automatically change. I have another table titled “Checklist”. I am using Airtable automation to create a record for each task that brings in the associated due date, reference address, and more.

My problem is when the contract date changes, and the task due date automatically changes in “Transaction Tracking”, it doesn’t automatically change in my checklist. I created a new automation that does work when a date is changed in “Checklist” (I have the task due date referenced that is pulling in from the “Transaction Tracking” table) and I was able to create the automation that automatically changes the due date BUT I can only have a maximum of 25 automations and I can’t find a way to combine these automations or a better way to do it.

I will include screenshots of these automations I am speaking of, I can also record a screen share if that would help anyone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 10.54.51 AM
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 10.54.41 AM
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 10.54.30 AM
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 10.53.53 AM

0 Replies 0