Checklist Due Date

Is there a way to combine 2 field types together or maybe utilize a formula for this?

I want a whole column of cells to show different due dates and when the task is completed for single row/line, that specific cell can be changed to a ‘completed’ single select field while the rest of the column still shows their own respective due dates.

The only way I can think of this working is if I create multiple columns for a formula, within that formula it would show the due date in the target cell, I would have an if then function where if a checkbox is ticked, the target cell changes from due date to ‘completed’ text. This would require 3 columns however I have several items that require due dates. Is there a simpler or cleaner method?

Another workaround I did was create a ‘Multiple Select’ column with acronyms for the item thats due. That respective item’s cell I created a IF(FIND)) so now I have it down to 2 columns. Any way to optimize this further? Thank you for your help!

Hi @Jonathan_Yuen,

You cannot have a Field with multiple options such as Date and Single Select. Your solutions seems the best.

BR,
Mo

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.