Concatenating multiple linked records to single select fields

Hi, I’ve been using Airtable for quite a bit since I started my new role and I need help with this particular thing:

I have a table that has the following fields:
Line items (Linked Record to Products - Multiple allowed)
Customer Type (Single Select with options A, B, and C)
Payment Type (Single Select with options CASH and CARD)
Lookup Value (Formula)
Charged Items (Linked Record to Pricelist - Multiple allowed)

Products has the sample data:
Product1
Product2
Product3

Pricelist contains prices for all permutations of Product-Customer Type-Payment Type and has the following fields:
Transaction (Key, Formula - concatenation on Customer Type, Payment Type, and Product)
Price (varies per permutation)

For example, a transaction with Product1, Customer Type A, Payment Type CASH would yield “CASH A Product1” as the key for the record.

Now back to the very first table - I’d like to customize the formula in Lookup Value to create comma-separated permutations of each linked record in Line Items so that I can just copy-paste the output to Charged Items and have the records automatically link to the correct records in Pricelist and lookup the associated prices.

For example, if I linked “Product1” and “Product2” in Line Items, selected “A” in Customer Type, and “CARD” in Payment Type, I should get "“CARD A Product1”, “CARD A Product2"” in Lookup Value.

Any ideas on how to make this happen? I feel like it should be fairly simple but the logic to make it happen has me stumped! Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Justin

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.