Copying forms to new base- HELP! Dissertation research issue

Hi there! New AirTable user here and I am using this platform for my dissertation research. I created a beautiful form on the wrong base and I want to copy it to a new/correct one. The original form took me quite a while to get perfect, so I don’t want to re-do it. So, my question is, how can I copy a form from one base to another base? Additionally, how can I determine which grid is populated by the responses from the form?
Thank you!

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Responses to a form populate the table/grid to which the form belongs. Which of the grid views show the form results depends on the filters set up for the view. If a single table has multiple views, the record created by a form might appear in multiple views. The record created by a view will not show in a different table.

There is no way to copy a form from one table to another. You can, however, copy the fields from one table into a different base by importing the table as a synced table, then unsyncing it. You may need to adjust some field types. You can then recreate the form.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.