607 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ahmed_Elagami
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello Everyone, not sure if this question needs to be here or formulas?
My Company is a VOD service, We are creating a content programming grid and a calendar view for our episodes daily content: We want to address each episode to its specific date in an automated way to know the volume of the content in a daily bases.
For example, I have Release Date, Pattern Release/Week “7”, and No of Episodes.
there are some conditions excluding weekends, not applicable with all titles though. I have created that formula that gives me the end date

IF({Release Pattern}=5,
IF(DATETIME_FORMAT({Start Date}, ‘dddd’)=“Sunday”
DATEADD({Start Date},IF(INT(Eps/{Release Pattern})=Eps/{Release Pattern},((Eps/{Release Pattern})*7)-(8-{Release Pattern}),(ROUNDDOWN((Eps/{Release Pattern}),0)*7)+(Eps-({Release Pattern}*ROUNDDOWN((Eps/{Release Pattern}),0)))-1),‘days’)
DATEADD({Start Date},IF(INT(Eps/{Release Pattern})=Eps/{Release Pattern},((Eps/{Release Pattern})*7)-(8-{Release Pattern}),(ROUNDDOWN((Eps/{Release Pattern}),0)*7)+(Eps-({Release Pattern}*ROUNDDOWN((Eps/{Release Pattern}),0)))-1)+2,‘days’))
DATEADD({Start Date},IF(INT(Eps/{Release Pattern})=Eps/{Release Pattern},((Eps/{Release Pattern})*7)-(8-{Release Pattern}),(ROUNDDOWN((Eps/{Release Pattern}),0)*7)+(Eps-({Release Pattern}*ROUNDDOWN((Eps/{Release Pattern}),0)))-1),‘days’))

I still want a function that set each episode to the right release date without doing that Manually, for example, we have Prison Break S1: release Pattern/Week=5: Episode No:18 Release date: 8/9/2020 Then the result is:9/1/2020, so I want to see each episode on the right release date in a grid view or calendar view following the release dates in a daily, weekly and monthly bases

Is there a way to figure out all of that in Airtable? or a block can do that?
I also have Zapier as a premium account if there is a need, Sorry for the long Description, I am just trying to give you a full idea.

0 Replies 0