Help

Create Customized Documents From Primary Table - Pulling Data from Linked Table with Multiple Records

Topic Labels: Extensions
579 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven_Joiner
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

To start this is mostly a feasibility question.

I have an AirTable base that will include potential customer information for the purpose of putting together a sales agreement.

The potential client database will be linked to a base that has 10-15 service types. These include name of the service, description, price etc. This is one (client base) to many (service base).

We usually provide a sales proposal that will include multiple services. Thus, when we add the client, we would choose a number of services. Please see the scrrenshot below

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 2.10.54 PM

So, what we’ve like to do is create a document that will include the client information at the top, but include as the main body, the name, description, price and quantity of the item of each service we are pitching, one after the other.

I’ve played with both Formstack documents and Page Designer a bit. I dropped Page designer pretty quickly because of limited formatting.

Formstack works better, but I lose all formatting. The descriptions in the service table are RTF, but that gets lost when the client table looks up the description in the lookup field.

Is there some better way to accomplish this?

Thanks.

0 Replies 0