Help

Create 'Master' base or table, then copy many times...help!

Topic Labels: Base design
398 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joel_Pomales
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all,

So I started doing a design for a base that I think will work great with my vision, but I do have a question. I am designing a base which tables will have a series of questions around specific topics. And this is for one to go out to a customer and ask a question, write the answer and mark the organization compliant or not. So I’m figuring that a table for each section (six in total) will be best as, most likely, the schedule of the interviews will follow each section, and at the end everything will be collated.

So here’s a couple of questions I had w/r/t the design of this:

• The questions, and their hierarchy, should be read only. That is, the interviewer only can write to the answer field and upload evidence. So in the form topic → subtopic → sub-subtopic should be read only

• The base should be clonable. Guessing this is the easy part. :stuck_out_tongue:

• There is some scoring which I presume could be rolled over maybe into a ‘portal’ table that will give you an at-a-glance yay/nay compliance score?

I’m presuming that (maybe) some of these features will require subscription, and I’m OK with it. I just want to understand what I’m able to do.

Thanks!

0 Replies 0