785 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quanisha_Johnso
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey, I’m using the Recipe Costing template with the free Pro trial. I’d like to know if I’m able create forms while on trial. Right now it keeps sending me to a link to upgrade my subscription to Pro. Do I have to wait til my trial is over to create forms? Thanks

3 Replies 3

Yes, all Airtable features are available during the trial period. If you’re seeing a plug to upgrade to Pro, it could be a hiccup in the system, or perhaps you logged out of your trial account and logged in via another account where the trial has expired.

That aside, forms in general are available on all accounts. Only certain form features require a Pro subscription for the workspace where the base resides.

Hi Justin

Thank for your response. It seems as though there must be a glitch. It’s been happening since I’ve started my trial. I only have one account. Not sure what do next wait a few days til my trial is over and try again.

I strongly suggest contacting Airtable support. They should be able to give you a more definitive answer. From within your base, click the “Help” button in the upper-right corner, then choose “Contact Us.”