cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martina_Kudelci
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,
I want to get daily summary of records from Airtable to Slack channel. I tried it by Append Entry and Schedule Digest, but it doesn’t work. I also tried instructions from your Airtable blog, but in the Record field I can’t see Use a Custom Value.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Zach_Manzi
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Martina_Kudelcikova,

Thanks for posting, and welcome! I believe you’re referring to this article that covers all of the steps to use Zapier to create a daily summary of changes to your base. These instructions are still up-to-date, but there was an interface change that is slightly different than shown in the article. The custom value should still be an option, but it’s now found in a tab up top when selecting the record:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 7.51.49 AM

I hope this fixes the issue for you!

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Zach_Manzi

Hi @Martina_Kudelcikova,

Thanks for posting, and welcome! I believe you’re referring to this article that covers all of the steps to use Zapier to create a daily summary of changes to your base. These instructions are still up-to-date, but there was an interface change that is slightly different than shown in the article. The custom value should still be an option, but it’s now found in a tab up top when selecting the record:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 7.51.49 AM

I hope this fixes the issue for you!