1261 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barry_Seidenst1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Could we replicate this dashboard that’s in Smartsheet in AT? I want to post a screenshot but I keep getting a message that screenshots are not allowed. Assistance in posting screenshots, please.

7 Replies 7

New members of the forums have certain restrictions, such as limitations on including screen shots and links. Those restrictions are automatically lifted after you have read a certain amount of posts.

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

And how does it time my post reading minutes?

I don’t know the exact algorithm the forums uses to calculate reading minutes, but you can see them in your profile.

It’s very simple; by deducting the time that you move from one page to another, you are providing this platform with detailed metrics on everything you do. They also watch precisely where your mouse/trackpad cursor moves as you look at a page because that is an indication of reading focus. On touch screens they are gathering tap locations because scrolling and swiping gestures indicate reading focus and reveal a lot about your interest in content.

Everything is tracked.

Barry_Seidenst1

Hi Bill,
I really only want to post screenshots of a dashboard someone made in Smartsheet to see if anyone can tell me if they think something like it could be done in AT. But I’m not allowed, as I have not been in the community by entering enough topics or read enough posts. Yet, I’ve been a pro user for nearly 3 years.
So I could enter bogus topics and click posts just to be allowed, but that would be a waste of time.

Yeah, that’s just plain nutty. Airtable should use THAT metric for deciding how to gate conversation metrics. :winking_face:

Feel free to send me the screen shots (bill.french@gmail.com) and I’ll post on your behalf.

Here’s what Barry was trying to post - I’m almost certain there are a few exports in the community that can render some opinions and ideas about Airtable and a dashboard like this. Some of these are lists and likely possible as views. The key aspects of this solution will be rollups and aggregations of the data. As such, I would hazard to say certainly this is possible but its practicality may largely be gated by the data model you have constructed in Airtable.