What is Data Fetcher?
- A tool people use to import data into Airtable (Airtable is similar to Google Sheets).
- Used by hundreds of customers globally to automate their businesses.
- 100% remote.
- Profitable & fast-growing.
What will you do?
You’ll learn to write search engine optimized marketing content for Google & YouTube. You’ll also learn how to use Airtable & Data Fetcher.
You’ll be given the topics, e.g. ‘How to Import Google Analytics Data to Airtable’ and high-level instructions on how to do that using Data Fetcher. You’re also welcome to suggest your own topics as you get a feel for Data Fetcher’s possible use cases.
This role is perfect for a student or graduate who wants to gain experience at a fast-growing tech company. You do not need any relevant experience, just a willingness to learn and:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident speaking voice and the ability to explain concepts clearly.
This is a freelance position, paid per piece of content. You will earn £120/$160 for a blog post and YouTube video. Creating a post & video typically takes a few hours. We’re initially looking for someone who can commit to 3-5 pieces of content per week.
The other benefits include:
- Flexible, remote working: work wherever & whenever you want.
- Learn about SEO and content marketing.
- Work directly with the company founder.
How to Apply
Please apply here: Data Fetcher Freelance Content Creator with the subject line ‘Data Fetcher Content Creator’. We’ll then have a quick video call. After that, you’ll be paid for one blog post & video as a trial, and then more if that goes well.