1019 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benjamin_Karasi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Community, I am thrilled about the automations but I am banging my head against a wall when it comes to date feilds and I am hopeing you all can be of assistance.

I have two Bases, one for Orders Details and one for Order Fullfilment. The Order Fulfillment base has a synced table pulling the orders in from Order Details. The Orders have delivery dates attached to them. Deliveries go out each day on one truck and there is data that I want to collect for each delivery date, so I have created a table in Order Fulfillment to list each Delivery and the primary field is Date. I then linked the Delivry table to the Orders table.

I then tried to create Automations so that when a new record is created (or updated) in the Order table, the Delivery Date feild would automatically populate the Linked field to the Deliveries…thus either linking the Order to that date’s Delivery record or, creating a new Delivery record because there is not yet a Delivery record for that date. However, I have not been able to get the linked feild to accept the income date, even when it is coming directly out of another date feild.

I have added pictures below to make my babble more clear.

Thank you all for your time and any help you may be able to provide!

Sincerely,
Ben

Capture

Capture 1

1 Reply 1
Jason_F
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Having the same issue. Did you ever solve? It is driving me nuts!