652 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sean_B
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m comparing event registration reports from the last four years (2016 through 2019).

Email address is my primary key and the field I’m merging and comparing duplicates on.

If I have a column for “Year Registered” and one contact registered with the same email address in 2016 and 2017, how do I show “Year Registered” as “2016,2017” instead of 2017 overwriting 2016? Currently, the deduplicate process has me choose 2016 or 2017 as a single value.

The intent of the base is working with registration data. However, I have some membership data fields I’d like to bring in if the registrant has become a member, and again, using the email address to match.

Not every registrant is a member. Not every member is a registrant. But the two audiences have some overlap. The registrant audience is around 2,000. The membership audience is around 20,000.

Let’s say all registrants DO match up with a member, and in that case, Airtable’s import merge is going to create 18,000 rows for people who’ve never registered. How do I ONLY import and merge if there’s an email match to that membership data?

0 Replies 0