1297 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Isabelle_Kirsch
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all, I’ve linked two tables and created dependencies between the two but I need to see this visually with connector lines showing the relationships between records from the two tables - Is there a way to view my dependencies with connectors line on a chart view?

Thanks for your help!

Isabelle

4 Replies 4

Hi Isabelle,

You should see that already in the Gantt Chart Block since you have created the dependencies. Can you please explain more?

Isabelle_Kirsch

Hi Mohamed,

I only see the dependencies on the gantt chart when they link to records within the same table. When I link a record as a dependency to one in another table it shows up in a separate dependency column created to link two tables together. As a result those dependencies don’t show up in the gantt chart. Does that make sense?

I want to see not only the dependencies within my own table but also the ones linked to records in another table.

Thanks for your help,

Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,

Unfortunately the blocks only shows data from one table at a time, it will not show data from another table.

If it is important to you to see them in the same gantt chart, you should have another table for all the items.

Isabelle_Kirsch

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks again, this is what I thought and creating a third table was also what I had thought of doing. Great to get confirmation.

Isabelle