1001 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leigh_Adler
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Is anyone else having an issue/glitch with the Description block, where the curser keeps jumping to the top of the page while you’re typing? It’s very annoying… I hope I am not accidentally hitting a shortcut key, but it keeps happening? I’m using a Lenovo PC.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Leigh_Adler This is a bug, and our engineering team is pushing out a fix for this in the next week or two. Thanks for pointing this out!

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @Leigh_Adler! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: I’ve rarely used that block, but I installed it and took it for a quick spin, and it seems to be working fine here on my Mac. Do you have any helper applications installed that affect what you type?

Leigh_Adler

Thanks for your response, Justin… It’s never happened before! I know it’s a “basic” block but I find it really useful for jotting ideas down.

The only helper application I have is grammarly - so I will try deactivate that and see what happens. Thanks for the tip!

@Leigh_Adler This is a bug, and our engineering team is pushing out a fix for this in the next week or two. Thanks for pointing this out!

Leigh_Adler

Cool! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: