Design for generating recommendations?

Hello, folks. I’d like to make my own Airtable-based interactive tool to provide my organizations’ users recommendations for compatible and appropriate resources available to employees, which would meet their specific needs.

For example, we might want a tool that would make recommendations for cloud storage. The user might need to define their needs based on the qualifiers that I pose, like types of data (public, sensitive, medical) and cost (expensive, free, cheap). The user can make selections and the tool will show compatible solutions (Google Shared Drive, Amazon S3 Storage).

I would like to weigh the qualifiers for compatibility. For example, if someone chooses says they need a free option, it would gray out or eliminate commercial offerings.

Has anyone seen something that looks sorta similar which I could use for inspiration? How could I create compatibility relationships in Airtable?

Maybe thought another way, something like a tag-based recommendation engine would be nifty, if the tags and so on could be managed in Airtable.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.