Help

Different Tier of Billable Users in one organization (and how billing restriction technical question)

Topic Labels: Collaboration
555 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Kasuardi
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am very new to Airtable, having trial account about a week ago. So far, I really like it. And I think I want to use it for my organization.

I do have a question though.
As far as I know (from reading multiple posts on it on community and on the FAQ), read-only collaborator do not have to be a paid users.

My question is. For key people in the organization, Airtable Plus is definitive. But for the rest, do they have to be free users? Or can I have my organization to have several Plus collaborators and the rest on the Pro level and Free level? (Can’t seem to find this on FAQ).

Also for all these users. Do they each have to make account (and paid separately), or the invoice will be sent to my organization as a whole in one invoice?
Most platform I know require the admin to add the users (the latter). But since there is password and domain restricted shares on view, I suppose Airtable works a bit differently? Does this mean that each user has to be created individually (and then charged with the same credit card) each time?

How do I make sure that those other Pro and Plus level, do not add users by themselves for their other personal projects with me having to loot the bill? Can the ‘admin’ set it so that they can’t add paid collaborators? I suppose on free account, if I don’t provide credit cards, it will be fine. But how about my Plus (and Pro) accounts?

Also. If all these collaborators are charged into one account. How do I make sure that all these things will go through my ‘admin’ account?

Thanks and regards.

Daniel

0 Replies 0