63429members
147447posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Color records with a single select lookup field

What is the proposed idea/solution?When using a linked record and pulling over a single select field by using a lookup, it would be very useful to be able to color records with it. At the moment, it doesn't give you that option.For example, let's ima...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Number to Plain Text Formula

Hello, I think I need a help of Airtable community even though there is built in AI helper in the formula field. Here is what I am trying to do and have no success for some unknown for me reason. I'm creating an automation that with the click of the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
bedjik by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work. We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient data and maintaining compliance with industry regulatio...

airtable_zoom_bknd.png
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to transfer record to another table on meeting condition?

Is there any automation in which I can transfer the whole record as it is to another table when it meets certain condition?Basically I have table 1 where once I click approved, the record should go to table 2. I am aware about the create a new record...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find record in automation using current record

I have a pre-filled form that is launched from a button in a record in the Assets table. When the form is submitted, the automation is triggered. A new record is created in the Updates table. Then, there's a Find Record step where a condition is ente...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Scripting to Add Totals by Commercial and Year in Airtable

Hello Airtable community,I am working on a project where I need to automate some financial reports in Airtable and I would like to ask for your help to solve a specific challenge related to conditional sums in several tables.Context:I have a base wit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forms -

Good day.Looking to add to an existing form where we can rate each proficiency without having to create a field for every proficiency like this.  Typically, yes, there'd be a field for each proficiency with a single select, but does anyone know if th...

2024-04-15_08h12_15.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integrate UPS shipping tracking numbers to Airtable

Hi, I'm looking for a contractor that can build a integration into our Airtable that will automatically add tracking numbers from UPS for existing orders. We will have future follow on projects as well if we work well together, but this is a good fir...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements