Is there a way to drag and drop fields and/or records from one table to another?
You can’t drag-and-drop, but you can copy-and-paste:
- Click on a column header to highlight the entire column.
- Press command-C (Mac) or control-C (Windows) to copy the entire column.
- Switch to your other table.
- Create a new blank field.
- Click on the column header of your new blank field.
- Press command-V (Mac) or control-V (Windows) to paste the column.
p.s. Steps #4 & #5 above can be replaced by clicking on the column header of a PRE-EXISTING FIELD, in which case step #6 would OVERWRITE your existing field.
This topic was solved and automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.