Duplicate Kanban Stack

Hi, I’m a web developer and part of how I’m using Airtable is to keep track of to-dos on a variety of client projects I’m working on concurrently.

For each client project, I have a checklist of maybe 30 tasks that I use as a starting point. For example, things I need to do for every project, like get the signed contract back from the client, set up website hosting, create the logo, etc. Currently, I have these tasks grouped in multiple stacks within the Kanban view, with each stack representing an individual project, and then I also have them organized by due date in a table view.

Because I use this same checklist for each project, I have a set of these 30 tasks for project A, project B, project C, and so on. And, then I also have just a set of these tasks labeled as “Template” and whenever I have a new project, I just go through and manually duplicate each of the 30 tasks from the Template group, and then re-assign the duplicates from the “Template” group to that new project, e.g. project D.

It’s kind of putzy to go through and manually duplicate and re-assign all these tasks for every new project. Is there a simple way to just select and duplicate this whole template group all as once? Maybe I could select and duplicate multiple entries in a table view, or, just duplicate an entire stack within the kanban view?

Thanks!

You mean like this?

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.