809 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Friedlan1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Non-technical here - I have a base where most of my team works. The team is split between Product Marketers and Digital Marketers.

Each of the teams use Airtable for planning management and Wrike for task management. Here is what I would like to do.

I would like to create a new table in the base called Wrike that would dynamically populate & link with some record information if the following happens.

• A Product Marketing Manager sets the status of anyone of the their Deliverables (name of table) to Ready for Wrike

or

• A digital Marketing Manager sets any of their Promotions (name of table) to Ready for Wrike

Then our Project Manager would be in their Wrike table and be able to go through each item to know what they have to input into wrike and use that table as a burndown list of their tasks ending with submitting the Wrike link into that linked record.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for posting your question! When someone provides an answer, remember to mark their reply as the :white_check_mark: solution.

1 Reply 1

Hi @Jason_Friedlander,

I think the best way to do this is via a 3rd party such as Zapier or Integromat. This is in case you want to pull the full record into the other table.

Another simpler way would be to have an Action By field, and in this field you just add the Project Manager name, they can then check the items that they have to action, but this means they will not see the items in their table, but rather the record will be linked to their table and they can then check it in the respective table. This means they have access to all 3 tables.

BR,
Mo