cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
addfrench
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone,

I’m new to Airtable, and I’ve been doing a lot of research on this issue to try and solve my problem, but I’m not finding anything clear to me that answers it directly.

I have a table set up with a list of people. Associated with each person is a Last Completed Job status essentially equating to “New” dates and “Old” dates. I have a view set up with filters to only pull the “Old” statuses. I would like to receive a daily email that shows me every individual on this view. I’ve explored Airtable Automations and I’ve explored using Zapier’s Digest solution.

The Zapier option gets me the closest, but I’ve only ever been able to pull one record at a time, even though the New Record In View in Airtable testing triggers reveal, for instance, four records. Everything else just pulls the one. I’m sure it has to do with how I’m setting this up, but I just needed a bit of help.

Using this: https://zapier.com/apps/airtable/integrations/email/14103/get-summary-emails-with-new-airtable-recor... I’m able to get the following settings:

Here are my settings:
append-entry send-email

Thanks so much! Any and all help is appreciated!

0 Replies 0