10444 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike_Eovino
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m working on a Squarespace site right now for a friend, and they want to collect information on the site. Squarespace’s abilities with forms are better than nothing, but not by much. Luckily, I’ve already turned my friend into a huge fan of Airtable, so he’s excited that we can collect the data in Airtable.

Squarespace gives you the ability to embed code in a page/post, so this is incredibly easy. They give you an example of embedding a Wufoo form, but you can use the exact same strategy to embed an Airtable form.

1. Create your form in Airtable.
  2. Click the button to get the Embed code (use the adjust height checkbox to make the form look better).
  3. Create a Code block in your Squarespace page/post.
  4. Copy the form’s Embed code into your Code block.
3 Replies 3
Sally_Newman
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Oooh! Can you link to where you’ve done this? I’d love to see how it looks and works before trying it out on my site. (I’m a fellow airtable and squarespace devotee and am always psyched to find new ways to integrate them).

Sally - Unfortunately, the project I was working on for this didn’t really take off, so the demo site was taken off-line. I don’t have another SS site that I can stick this on, but I can tell you that it only took a few minutes to get this working. If you have an active site on Squarespace, give it a shot. I’m happy to help if you need it.

Thanks,
Mike E.

Saba_Karim
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have it embedded on my website now, at sabakarim.com. My hope is to figure out how to skin it in the future, so the branding can be more consistent with the rest of the website.