cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve_Allington
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi All,

Do you know if it’s possible to have a static image inserted into a form so the user can view the image? Probably something very simple that I am overlooking.

Thank you

10 Replies 10

@Steve_Allington,

I assume an Airtable form, and by static image do you mean an image stored in a record attachment, or simply an image hosted on the web somewhere?

Bill thanks for the reply. Yes in an Airtable Form. I am trying to create a quiz or test and the end user needs to view a photo and pick an answer based on that photo’s content. I’ve tried an attachment field and pasting the photo URL into a URL field but It’s seems as though I am stuck.

Yeah - I get it. I’ll get back to this after lunch.

okay great thanks again for the help

nea_lpatil
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

@Steve_Allington

Check out if starting from Gallery view is helpful.

Neal

I knew I had seen this example somewhere; that looks like the right place to start.

Did you figure this out? I’m working on the same issue going nuts attempting to include a static image in an AirTable form. I’d like to present an image and gather simple “yes or no” data. The attachment option simply allows users of the form to attach an image.

Cassie_Torrecil
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am also having the same issue.

I would like to use a Form as an application and need to have an image included with a question. The applicant would then respond to the question and provide feedback on the image in their response section. Currently, I am only able to make the response field an attachment, rather than the header/question the attachment.

I also tried out the gallery view option that was recommended above, but it did not work for what I am needing.

Hello! Did you figure out how to do this? I want to include such a question as well, but am unable to do the same…It is a premium feature?