1021 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarenK
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have set up an automation through Integromat so that when a field in Airtable is changed to *** an email will be sent. I then want a field in airtable to be updated with the time this email was sent plus one day.

Any suggestions on what I should put in that field as the update to create the date+1 result? I’ve searched extensively but can’t find it.

Thx

3 Replies 3

Hi Karen, and welcome to the community!

I’m not an expert in Zapier or Integromat, but I would start there - I think they can do this and maybe @cor can provide some insight; he’s an Integromat expert. The API is also a maybe for this operation although a bit like a wrecking ball for something so seemingly simple. Take a read of this anyway.

Hi @KarenK,

You can do that with Zapier. What you would do is:

1. Create a new view with a filter showing only the records with this change (you can add a checkbox “Ready for Zap”

2. On Zapier, you make a zap looking for new records in a certain view which will then automatically send the email.

BR,
Mo

KarenK
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My apologies, I should have been clearer.
I am using Integromat to achieve the sending of the email - that is working fine.
Once the email is sent, I would like one of the fields updated to today’s date + 1 day (so 24 hours from the time the email was sent).
I’m just not sure what to insert in that field to make that date populate.
Thank you for your help.