Help

Enterprise: Can SSO be used to control access to a form, on an individual basis?

Topic Labels: Collaboration
957 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jon_Wilson1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m currently a Pro user and I’m considering an upgrade to Enterprise. I’d like to know if the following workflow is possible with Enterprise.

1. A billable collaborator creates a form for a Base in their Enterprise Workspace.
  2. The billable collaborator shares the form with a non-billable collaborator from their domain.
  3. The non-billable collaborator accesses the form, authenticating with SSO prior to seeing the actual form fields.
  4. The non-billable collaborator submits the filled form, and their user ID is passively submitted along with the other form values. (I suppose this ID would be the email address they used to authenticate with SSO.)
  5. A billable collaborator can see the new record (with the ID of the user who submitted it) in a grid view.

Reasoning: I’d like many individuals from my organization to participate in data collection and entry but want to restrict administrative access to a small team. The number of potential participants is around 300, and I’d prefer not to have to pay the same usage fee for them as I do for the administrative users.

So, is it possible?

Thanks for reading.

1 Reply 1
Sean_Kiluk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have the same question. Have you gotten an answer for this? Planning for a Pro account, but not sure if it would have to be an Enterprise account for this.