657 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrey_Lyovushk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

If I add a record to the table using the API, it is not displayed in the list (via the API).

There are 5 records in the table. 3 out of 5 added manually, 2 out of 5 added via API.
I am trying to get a list of records via the API - I only get 3 records that I added manually!

Only gives 3 records via API
example1

There are 5 records in the table:
example2

Sorry for bad English

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonathanBowen
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @Andrey_Lyovushkin - the API documentation is for illustration purposes only. It is showing the first 3 records (note that the API URL has a param maxRecords=3 ) . If you query the API with a bigger max records number or do multiple queries using the offset, you will get the additional 2 records in the table.

I’m not sure if this is what you are asking, but the API shows (or has access to) all records, however they were added, not just the records added by the API.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
JonathanBowen
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @Andrey_Lyovushkin - the API documentation is for illustration purposes only. It is showing the first 3 records (note that the API URL has a param maxRecords=3 ) . If you query the API with a bigger max records number or do multiple queries using the offset, you will get the additional 2 records in the table.

I’m not sure if this is what you are asking, but the API shows (or has access to) all records, however they were added, not just the records added by the API.