1262 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_Bultz
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We have a base with many tables and one table is over 100k records. We’re on a paid plan. Today we can’t even add records to tables with only 2100 records. Is anyone else experience ridiculous slowness? Our people can’t work. Trying to determine if it’s wide spread or us.

6 Replies 6
Abraham_Bochner
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Yes I have the same

API is also very slow OR its not working

How many records are in your biggest table (not base)? We have 225,000 records in a base and about 100k in two tables. Lots of API calls, lots of lookups and formulas. We experienced slowness as we’ve gotten bigger with our tables but the last 24 hours something changed. It’s not useable now.

My Base is about 191,000

Also a lot of API Calles & lookups and formulas.

Abraham_Bochner
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Batter by You?

my me it’s still the same

From Airtable Support:

We think this may be related to a wider spread issue at the moment. My apologies for the inconvenience! In order to investigate the issue further, I’m going to escalate your ticket to a higher-up team.

Thank you very much. Our entire company relies on non-stop daily use of AirTable and no one can view anything right now let alone add records. You can email me directly at Josh.bultz@nathanjames.com. If you email me there I can also give you my phone number.