674 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kyle_Eastwood1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would love to be able to share a base with a customer of ours where they can view only a specified amount of fields ( specified by myself - currently can’t do this ), and allow editing only within a specific field, specified by myself ( currently not possible ). Thirdly, allowing the customer to make use of the above two features, coupled with allowing them to comment would be really great ( this allows for notifications which is really useful ). Put simply, our need as a business is sharing a base with a customer where they can view only specific fields, have editing access to a specific field of my choosing and be allowed to comment ( which allows for notifications ), would be such a great help. I have spent hours trying to figure this out and researching but my findings tell me these aspects together aren’t possible. Please could airtable make this possible? I love every other aspect of airtable and wouldn’t want to start looking at alternative platforms.

1 Reply 1
Mario_Araujo
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

For that level of granularity as far as permissions go, you’ll need to go with a third-party solution such as softr.io, MiniExtensions or Stacker.