cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Berti_Skenderas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everybody,

I have an email I need to mass send it using SendGrid app. I am using Html and inserting some {Field_Names} in it. When using the html, {Field_Names} will not display the record. Can anybody help ?
I am attaching the code here:

body { background-color: #7F3F98; font-family: proxima nova; } h3 { color: gold; text-align: left; } p { font-family: proxima nova; font-size: 16px; color: gold; } a:link, a:visited { background-color: gold; color: #7F3F98; padding: 10px 15px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; } a:hover, a:active { background-color: red;

IT IS TIME FOR YOUR YEARBOOK SELFIE!

This message is from PROUD IMAGES® - Your School Photography and Print company.

Hey {First Name},

This year we are doing selfie style photos for the yearbook.

***For optimal results you will have to open the link above from your MOBILE PHONE.

Step 1: Click Yearbook Selfie!.

Step 2: Enter your unique school Student or Staff ID which is: {Enter your Student ID:} and hit the SEARCH button.

Step 3: Your info will show up in the form.

Step 4: Read carefully the embedded instructions how to do a great Head Shot or click here How to do a PRO headshot photo.

***IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ CAREFULLY HOW TO DO A PROPER PHOTO FOR THE YEARBOOK. A PROPER SCHOOL ATTIRE IS REQUIRED. IMPROPER POSING AND HAND GESTURES WILL RESULT IN EXCLUSION OF YOUR PHOTO FROM THE YEARBOOK!!!If you have any questions please reach out to your school yearbook advisor.

PROUD IMAGES® TEAM

Visit us

This is an automated email from PROUD IMAGES® - Your School Photography & Print Company.

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail is intended only for the use of the named addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in reliance on it and you should delete it and notify the sender immediately. In addition, this e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information, and a mistransmission of this e-mail is not intended to waive, nor shall it constitute a waiver, of any privilege or trade secret or confidentiality or proprietary right.

Thanks,
Berti

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Great! Please mark that comment as the solution to close out this topic.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

I’ve never used SendGrid but it looks like you’re missing and end bracket after a:active { background-color: red;

Berti_Skenderas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It looks like it worked.
Thank you !

Great! Please mark that comment as the solution to close out this topic.