Field that checks whether a recipient has submitted a form response

Hi All,

I am trying to determine what the best way to accomplish what I am looking for. I have a form that is sent and then a grid view (we’ll call this Travel) with the responses in one table. I then have another table (we’ll call this Learners) that has records with individuals’ information. What I want to do is create a field on this second table (Learners) that checks whether each person in that table has a matching response in the Travel table. What would be the best way to accomplish this? For some context, we would have at least 1 field in common on either table, specifically an email address.

Also, with forms, is there a way, like with Google Forms, that we could simply capture the email of the person responding without them having to enter it manually? For some context here, our recipients follow a link from an email sent to them using a SendGrid block from Airtable which takes them to the Airtable form.

Would love to hear the best way to accomplish these items.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.