Looking to see if there is a workaround to airtables filter. For my current need, I would require a filter offering AND plus OR.
Essentially I am looking to see the invoice status as “raised” and then filter 3 potential options from the same field.
I don’t think the native filter is a functional option for me. Would it make the most sense to create a nested IF statement which satisfies multiple options from the same field?
I lean on AT for my order processing. Each record is an invoice and I also use it to track several fields in that record.
I am attempting to create a new view which is commission focused.
The conditions I want to create a filter for are -
- Field: Invoice Status / Condition: Raised
- Field: Item / Condition: Trip Income
- Field: Item / Condition: Detention
- Field: Item / Condition: Other services
- Field: Date / Condition: Specific Date Range
- Field: Comms Status / Condition: Final