Sure! So I have a base with several tables. One table is an Account Master that is our “source of truth” for how many accounts we are working with. I have another table that is a table showing all of our current implementations. For one customer, we may be implementing several projects depending on the group we have contracted with.
I have made a rollup to the Stage the implementations are in on the Account Master, but it comes in as a text string. When I try to filter, say on “Completed” items, if I enter “Completed” as a filter, for accounts that have “Completed” and also “Implementing” it will not show these fields. It basically has to match the FULL text string in that field.
We have decided to move away from this use case bc it does not fit our needs right now, but may still be a good thing to develop.