1006 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maria
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Does anyone know how to find the source table from a destination synced table?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

This is one of my big complaints with the syncing feature as well. Airtable gives us no way to tell which base our synced table is pulling from.

It tells us the name of the table (if you go into the configuration page), but it doesn’t tell us the name of the base.

This is a problem that should really be addressed by the Airtable team.

You can protect yourself from this problem happening in the future by clearly naming the table so that you know which base that table belongs to.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

This is one of my big complaints with the syncing feature as well. Airtable gives us no way to tell which base our synced table is pulling from.

It tells us the name of the table (if you go into the configuration page), but it doesn’t tell us the name of the base.

This is a problem that should really be addressed by the Airtable team.

You can protect yourself from this problem happening in the future by clearly naming the table so that you know which base that table belongs to.

Maria
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Thanks for reply. I thought that might be the case. Was sure I tallied them up but maybe I just changed something really annoying.