1079 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle_McName
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! I wonder if you might give a way of offsetting the “Q1”, “Q2”, etc markers on the Gantt timeline, to support a fiscal year that does not match the calendar year. Or, if not that, to hide the markers altogether. I realize there’s a way to use formulas to have fields reflect an offset fiscal year based on dates, but I don’t believe it’s possible to change this header and it’s very confusing for viewers. Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Hello and welcome to the Community @Michelle_McNamee!

The Gantt view supports using several different time ranges (week, 2 weeks, months, etc.) so you can choose whichever best fits your workflow. I recommend trying out the “Month” selector, as it removes the Quarter indicators, while still giving you a good scoping for projects.

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Hi Rose,

Thanks for the response. Our team would be using the Gantt view to scope long term goals rather than scoping at weeks or months at a time. Otherwise, I would use the calendar feature. Is there a way to remove the quarter altogether? I tried the yearly view, however it still shows the quarter which can be confusing for the team.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately, we do currently support the option to remove the quarter markers on the Gantt year view. I’ll make sure to pass along this feedback to our team though.

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience—and any confusion this might cause your team.