3466 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brandon_Scivole
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am currently sending data from our database to Airtable. The database record uses a date/time format of 2018-05-23T21:18:29. In Zapier I am using the formatter to reformat the value to MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm A, which (in Zapier) successfully shows the new format as 05/23/2018 09:29 PM. I have the date/time column setup in Airtable setup as the “local” date format (5/23/2018) and 12-hour time format (9:29 PM).

My problem is that the reformatted date/time from Zapier doesn’t even register in Airtable, the field remains blank. I tried numerous variations of this format and they still left the Airtable value empty.

Since Zapier shows the date/time reformatted as I would expect my first thought is I am missing something in Airtable. Has anyone had this problem or know how to resolve?

1 Reply 1

According to the API documentation, date fields are defined as ISO 8601-formatted date strings. You might want to try passing the date and time formatted in such a way — or not formatted at all, perhaps, as the Zapier value is in ISO format.