Help

Forms - can recipient save a form and submit later?

Topic Labels: Views
1729 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deirdre_Morriss
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Fairly new here…so…I’ve created a form but the recipient needs to fill in the form over the course of a year (Growing vegetables for us & includes info/observations for the whole growing year)…is it possible for the recipient to save the form and add to it and then submit when all the data is complete?

Or would it be better for me to create an app that they can fill in?

Thanks for any advice, much appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Hi @Deirdre_Morrissey,

If they click “submit” then the form will be sent and added to the records.

May I suggest you add a date field to the form and in case of multiple farmers you can also add that. This will create a table with a timeline for each farmer.

BR,
Mo

Hi Mo,

Thanks for your reply. I have multiple farmers but they have multiple crops to report back on so I was hoping they could save the form and only submit when the crop has finished it’s cycle, but if I am understanding correctly then adding a dat

a date will allow me to track the changes over time right?

Hi Deidre,

Yes that is correct. I would at least add Fields for the Dates, Farmers and Crops

paulo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello. It appears that a portal would be more fitting for this scenario, considering that farmers handle multiple crops and provide updates on them in a recurring cycle. A possible workaround for this is to use a portal that integrates with Airtable. I recommend utilizing the Client Portal from miniExtensions, allowing them to manage all their crops under a single URL, as opposed to having a dedicated URL for each farmer and each crop.