Forms Question - default values (not seen by person completing the form)

Hello,

Newbie question here :frowning:

I’ve got two forms, purpose is around whats working well, engagement etc - one for field sales, one for office staff (who talk to field sales).

One data source is an inbound or outbound call from the office - form A, contact type will be inbound/outbound
2nd data source is sales people can complete a form when they are “on the road” - form B, contact type will be “webform”

In the grid that collects data from both forms, can be an webform have a default contact type of webform? I see you can hide fields, but that hides them completely.

This is same/similar to this question in post “Default values for hidden form fields” can’t link direct sorry…

Any news or workarounds? All help greatly appreciated.

Hi @Ben_Engel,

The best way would be to use the Prefilled Form option. You can send one link to the Office Staff use and another Link to the Sales people.

BR,
Mo

1 Like

Hi Mo,

Thanks for that, much appreciated. It would be great if it wasn’t visible, but this works well as a solution.

I couldn’t get it to work for ages, but turns out I hadn’t put in the correct case on the option. ie ?prefill_Source=webform instead of ?prefill_Source=Webform

Must have been having a brain fade morning :slight_smile: thanks again.