Forms View - How do I create a poll where participants can score people in a list from a different table?

I am new to Airtable so I need help thinking this through as well as how to execute some of the steps.

Data - I have 2 tables of records: Nominees and Committee Members.

Objective - Each of the committee members needs to score each of the nominees. Those results will be averaged and displayed along side a list of each nominee.

Scoring - I would like to send an email to each of the committee members with a link or form embedded in the email. That form needs to display each nominee, their website and a few other bits of info, then the committee members need to be able to score each nominee on a scale of 1-5. So the score is the only field that the committee member is asked to enter.

Tabulate the Results - Do I need a separate table to tabulate the results? The scores will be averaged and the average score will be displayed in each nominee’s record in the nominee table.

Display the Results - Create a view that lists all of the nominees, their websites and their averaged score.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.