I’m hoping to create 1 “exported” word doc from Airtable using Formstack.
I need to use information from multiple tables within one base. I understand that Formstock requires all information to be exported from 1 table, so I have created linked fields.
As shown below, my “Vendor-Main View” contains ALL information I’ll want to include in a pre-formatted Formstack document. I’ve linked cells from Documents/Interactions, Brand Analysis, etc to Vendor-Main View and created lookup fields.
Here’s my issue: It doesn’t seem like Airtable is able to attribute cells to specific fields. For instance: In my Documents/Interactions tab, I have check marks next to AXA Analysis/Line Review and Items have begun selling. I also have an attachment on AXA Analysis/Line Review. When I link those records to my main doc, it just shows up as two check marks, rather than a check mark (or attachment) associated to a specific row. It should be able to show the check mark / attachment / date/time of completion for that specific row. Essentially I need multiple rows to be in one document but maintain their attributes.
I need to be able to show in a doc:
- Vendor (Example - Dunder Mifflin)
- Document (Example: Brand Analysis)
- Details about that document (details from the Brand Analysis doc related to Dunder Mifflin)
- Is Formstack the right tool to be using?
- Do I need to integrate another third party tool to make this happen?
- Could Page Designer in Airtable Pro’s blocks be a better option? (I am paying for the pro version)