cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeffrey_Brian
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way to use a formula while rollingup information from a linked table that can exclude certain records that are attached to specific single selects in the table that has the information that is being rolled up?

I am trying to extract insights from my projects table into another reports like table, but am running into an issue where projects that I am currently working on that aren’t fully finished with the total time it took for the project/ how much I have made from the project are figured out which are interfering with me creating acurate insight amounts.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

2 Replies 2
AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

In rollup, lookup, and count fields there is an option that you can toggle to only include records that meet certain conditions. Toggling this on will give you a set of filters within the field that you can use to exclude the records from the linked table that you don’t want to rollup (in your case, projects that aren’t yet complete).

I hope this helps!

Julie_Martinez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@AlliAlosa I’m having the same issue as @Jeffrey_Brian , and I’m using the conditions feature, but it is not filtering out the ones I do not want. Not sure if it is because I’m using string value instead of numeric.