Help

From Airtable to document signing website?

Topic Labels: Integrations
3928 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have 10,000+ clients that need to sign a legal document. I’m thinking I’ll have them authenticate via an Airtable form and then give them a link to a different site where they can sign the document. Anybody done anything like this? What third-party site did you use for signing the document – DocuSign? Something else?

Having them download the Airtable app is simply out of the question. Has to be done entirely in web browser and we’re hoping to make it as easy as possible.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

William

4 Replies 4
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Probably going to be tough to do with Airtable forms. Likely could be done with 3rd party tool like Typeform or Jotform.

We use Jotform as our preferred form solution and have built our own connector between jotform and Airtable (https://openside.com/product/on2air-forms)

Openside,

THANK YOU for the response! I’ve already contacted JotForm and will look also at Typeform and at your connector. I’ll probably need some sort of a connector as ideally the form on the form-signing service’s website will have been populated with the client’s name and address so that all they (the client) need to do is review and sign.

Thanks again.

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Sure, I haven’t used this but does appear you can do e-sign from within jotform:

Online Form Builder & Form Creator | JotForm

If you need online forms for generating leads, distributing surveys, collecting payments and more, JotForm is for you. Learn more about how we can help at JotForm.com.

And showing the clients name and address pulled directly from Airtable on the form can be done with our On2Air: Forms product.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We’ve built an integration between Airtable and eSignatures.io. It allows you to email documents, get them signed and then automatically upload them as attachments.