45788 124
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyndon_Penson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Like the calendar view but if you introduce Gantt you could take Smartsheet out of the market :slightly_smiling_face: until then they have an edge over you!!!

As an interim to full Gantt view could you show tasks with a start and end date as a span e.g. multi days rather than start date only?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi folks! We just launched the Gantt block today. If you have access to Airtable Blocks through the Pro or Enterprise plan, I highly recommend that you go check it out!

gantt-hero2

This blog post has a good overview of the features included in our Gantt block (including simple drag-and-drop editing, cascading changes, critical path highlighting, grouping, color-coding, and more). For more in-depth guidance, you can check out our support article here, which also has a tutorial video.

If you’re not sure where to start, we just released a bunch of new Gantt-centric templates:

Our Airtable experts will also teach you how to set up a Gantt block and answer all your Gantt questions if you sign up for our live office hours, happening at 9 a.m. PDT on Thursday, May 23. (If you can’t make that time, sign up anyway and we’ll send you a recording later.)

See Solution in Thread

124 Replies 124
James_Cunningha
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

When will Gantt tables be available in airtable? This is exactly what I need for my company. Will airtable api work with file maker pro?

Ana_Daumec
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I second this!! Gantt view would be a major addition to the app as it’s a huge page of project management!!

Laura_Rose_Golf

I agree - this would be an awesome feature - is this something y’all are developing soon?

Nick_Foley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This would be a killer feature & powerfully multiply the utility of Airtable.

Laura_Rose_Golf

This would be an awesome feature. We’re considering leaving Airtable to find a product that does have the gantt features

4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Gantt chart, its just must be in Airtable…Need this feature as air… Will be great… Thank you.

Aaron
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 A lack of Gantt functionality is the only thing holding my company back from moving to Airtable from Smartsheet. We’re using smartsheet right now.

David_Marks
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

What the title says. This is critical for my team to present relevant project timelines to clients. Does anyone know if Airtable is working on this?

Danae_Casteel

This is also one of the major hang ups of getting our design team to use airtable. They require a gantt view, a simple one. Basically, something that would show 10-15 projects as records and the other fields would be dates [weekly increments would be fine] with bars showing the period of time different aspects of each project last (e.g. design, editorial, production).