46010 124
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyndon_Penson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Like the calendar view but if you introduce Gantt you could take Smartsheet out of the market :slightly_smiling_face: until then they have an edge over you!!!

As an interim to full Gantt view could you show tasks with a start and end date as a span e.g. multi days rather than start date only?

124 Replies 124
Amanda_Signorel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did this get built? Would love love a gnatt chart view!!!

Arjen_Ros
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Vote! Will be killer feature!

_9floor_Apt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

really need this feature!

Saskia_Hopkins_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d love a Gantt view but at least allowing us to use a date range instead of a single date in the calendar to show tasks spanning multiple dates would be adequate for the time being. At the moment I find the calendar view a bit limited for my own use, and just giving us the option for a “start” & “end” date would make a big difference.

Thomas_Holth

Another vote from me! A good start could be to introduce a timeline, and then add gantt functionality later…

Stefan_Kleinhap
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1
Critical for me too.

Rodney_Cudmore
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have invested a ton of money in airtable - it runs and automates our entire business, but we are forced to use the terrible UI of smartsheet because we need Gant charts to manag3e the projects. - should we invest time and money into smartsheets or will airtable implement gant charts soon?

EVEN A BASIC GANT VIEW WOULD BE AMAZING!

Greg_Mihalko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Agreed! We would really appreciate a gantt chart view!

Kimberly_Stull
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m echoing the request for a gannt view. Our entire team is getting ready to convert to Airtable, but without a gannt view, I will still be forced to export to smartsheet. Would love to fully integrate with Airtable.

Robb_Chen-Ware1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I gantt get enough of Airtable!